Two loop system + axis detector
Measuring system equipped with two inductive loops and an axis detector
Supplementing the system of two inductive sensors with an axis detector allows to extend the set of measured parameters, but does not improve the measurement accuracy of these parameters.
Axis detector – a module that works with two inductive loops and a single piezoelectric axis detector
2 induction loops
- vehicle arrival time (with 0.01s resolution),
- vehicle counting,
- vehicle interval (0.01s resolution),
- magnetic profile and vehicle classification based on it
(distinguished by 4 classes: passenger cars, vans, trucks, buses)
- trailer detection,
- speed measurement (measurement error 1. 5%),
- length measurement (measurement error 2%),
- number of axles,
- distance between axles,
- classification by length (4 vehicle classes are distinguished),
- FHWA F or ALT classification.
Determined characteristics (variation as a function of time):
- traffic density,
- flow (of vehicles),
- lane occupancy,
- average speed,
- number of vehicles by class (according to selected classification scheme).